Welcome to the Sidelines Team Homepage!
- Benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Did you know one person in the United States is diagnosed with a blood cancer approximately every four minutes? Many are children. Devastating news no one is ever prepared to hear.
Welcome to team “Sidelines” and its Light The Night Walk Team homepage!
All Sidelines dealers who donate will be featured on our website and social media publications!Click now to donate:
Sidelines is dedicated to healing the physical, emotional and spiritual person who is or has battled cancer! We will be participating in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s annual Light The Night Walk in Tempe, AZ on 11/12/2011 and ask for your generous support in our efforts!
A little about LLS and its goals:
- LLS funded advances are helping patients beyond those for whom they were originally developed, including people with solid tumors and auto-immune diseases.
- In the past decade, nearly 50% (19 put of 39) of the cancer drugs approved by the FDA were approved as treatments for blood cancer patients.
- Twelve are already approved for people beyond those for whom they were first developed.
- A donation of $25 provides patients and their loved ones with FREE booklets that contain up-to-date information on their disease and help them make informed decisions about their treatment options.
- A donation of $50 makes possible a Family Support group with a trained facilitator where comfort can be found and experiences can be shared among patients and family members.
- A donation of $100 helps supply laboratory researchers with supplies and materials critical to carrying out their search for cures.
- A donation of $1,000 makes possible one- on-one conversations with health care specialists who provide patients with information about their disease, treatment options, and helps prepare them with questions for their health care team.
- To meet unmet Medicare needs of people with blood cancers
- Without profit incentive
Your participation in the Light The Night Walk will help save lives!
Please join Sidelines and our team’s effort today by registering to walk and by making a donation.
Be sure to check our team Web site frequently to see our progress, and thanks for your support!