November 7th, 2011
Charles and Kris Costa are proud to announce the issuance of their latest patent for their innovation of the Premier Tie Racks, Belt Racks and Premier Mirror! This patent joins a list of patents for firsts in the closet storage industry and is sure to once again revolutionize the way closet storage is optimized with style and ease!
Our new Premier Racks go one step further than our patented Deluxe Racks. Not only do they pull out on ball-bearing slides, but they then pivot front ninety degress on locking, roller hinges. Voila! Now you can see all the ties or belts as they turn to face you! Our Premier Mirror glides out, pivots to display a full length image, then slides back in alongside the partook for effortless storage. Featuring an over-travel slide, the Premier Rack’s pivot stop prevents the mechanism from bumping into adjacent door or drawer!
Sidelines Premier Belt Rack
Experience the Art of Fine Firsts, again, with Sidelines!
October 6th, 2011
Welcome to the Sidelines Team Homepage!
- Benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Did you know one person in the United States is diagnosed with a blood cancer approximately every four minutes? Many are children. Devastating news no one is ever prepared to hear.
Welcome to team “Sidelines” and its Light The Night Walk Team homepage!
All Sidelines dealers who donate will be featured on our website and social media publications!
Click now to donate:
Sidelines is dedicated to healing the physical, emotional and spiritual person who is or has battled cancer! We will be participating in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s annual Light The Night Walk in Tempe, AZ on 11/12/2011 and ask for your generous support in our efforts!
A little about LLS and its goals:
- LLS funded advances are helping patients beyond those for whom they were originally developed, including people with solid tumors and auto-immune diseases.
- In the past decade, nearly 50% (19 put of 39) of the cancer drugs approved by the FDA were approved as treatments for blood cancer patients.
- Twelve are already approved for people beyond those for whom they were first developed.
- A donation of $25 provides patients and their loved ones with FREE booklets that contain up-to-date information on their disease and help them make informed decisions about their treatment options.
- A donation of $50 makes possible a Family Support group with a trained facilitator where comfort can be found and experiences can be shared among patients and family members.
- A donation of $100 helps supply laboratory researchers with supplies and materials critical to carrying out their search for cures.
- A donation of $1,000 makes possible one- on-one conversations with health care specialists who provide patients with information about their disease, treatment options, and helps prepare them with questions for their health care team.
- To meet unmet Medicare needs of people with blood cancers
- Without profit incentive
Your participation in the Light The Night Walk will help save lives!
Please join Sidelines and our team’s effort today by registering to walk and by making a donation.
Be sure to check our team Web site frequently to see our progress, and thanks for your support!
May 17th, 2011
Storage that turns to meet you! Now that’s a first! Or you can say another first from Sidelines! Our Premier Line of slide out closet accessories not only glides out on hidden ball bearing slides, it additionally pivots to meet you face to face. Add to that a choice of our items in our many beautiful finishes coupled with ease of installation and voila! Simply the best closet accessories on the market today, anywhere!
Sidelines Premier Belt Rack
Premier Mini Wine Rack
Whether finishing a luxurious closet that simply demands the best, or considering solutions to tight spaces, Sidelines has the answer! Again!
Looking forward to meeting and greeting you soon!
Call 480-767-9091 x7 to speak to one of our dedicated customer service agents!
Sidelines, The Art of Fine Storage
May 2nd, 2011
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, well not when it comes to Sidelines! Sidelines exhibits annually in the nationally known Kitchen & Bath Industry Show and are bringing an insiders sneak peak to you! See our latest “must have” items in kitchen organization right here on our YouTube Channel where you can see our innovative items in action!
And here is a little teaser!
Sidelines' booth at KBIS 2011, Las Vegas, NV
Sidelines' corner pet/trash/sorting center
Celebrity Guest demonstrations
The Art of Fine Kitchen Storage begins with Sidelines! No secret about that!
a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2557913/sidelines-news?claim=upujubpw6pa”>Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>
April 20th, 2011
Spring has sprung in many parts of the world and climates are changing. The time has come. Time to refresh your closets and organize for the season ahead. Clean it out, lighten up, strip the stuff that weighs you down. Spring is time for re-birth. You and your closets.
Here are a few of our tips to get you and your closets ready for the burgeoning season ahead:
- Don’t get weighed down. OK, some of us always want to loose weight. Think about it, when you do lose the weight, the first thing you will want and deserve is new clothes to celebrate. Make room for them now, mentally and physically. Don’t stay attached to old clothes, they had their day. New days are coming! Make room now! Then you are able to actually see where you want to go with yourself!
- Donate. There are several reputable organizations who will be happy to put your yesterday items to excellent use. Check them out in your area. From donation drop boxes to consignment shoppes, local churches, various shelters or other service organizations, there is always a need you can help fill. That sure beats items you no longer use taking up space in your closet and it feels good to help others.
- Move front & center: If the weather has changed and you won’t be wearing that suit jacked or wool coat for the next few months, move it to the least accessible area of your closet. Switch the seasonal items that make sense now to the forefront of the closet. That includes review of shoes, pocketbooks, gloves, scarfs, hats, drawers, sport clothing etc. It’s all about keeping it easy. Let your closet work for you not the other way around.
- Color Code: You will be amazed at how this little tip will help you pick your outfits, and you will also know immediately what you are in need of. This saves lots of time when prepping, dressing and shopping as you will have a visual to help you pull it all together. And while you are at it, what color are you this spring? Pick up a magazine, add a new splash of you to your couture!
- Be social: Group like items together, skirts, blouses, dresses, dress shirts, slack, ties, belts. Simply stated, this is just a huge help.
- Stay Inspired: After color-coding and socializing your clothes, experiment and mix & match outfits! Once you know what you are looking at, let the fun begin!
- Equip yourself: Buy what you need to support your effort. Use all of the same type of hangers, pick up an extra valet rod or two, maybe a new scarf rack. Again, let the closet work for you. Here are some of the easiest and most popular items that give back ten fold once purchased and installed:
Sidelines Deluxe Valet Rod- Perfect for prepping next day's outfit
Sidelines Deluxe Slide Out Pant Rack
Sidelines Deluxe Slide Out Scarf Rack
Sidelines Double Deluxe Belt & Tie Rack - Twice the storage in half the space. Customize by pairing our Tie, Belt or Scarf Racks, the choice is yours.
Now you are positioned for a great season ahead. Enjoy it, your new closet and an organized new you!
The Art of Fine Spring Cleaning begins with you, and Sidelines!
March 10th, 2011
That’s a wrap! We all know that phrase, and what it means. Job completed, satisfaction. Which leads me to think of a wee segment of our population where a little effort goes a long way, who when satisfied even just a bit, bring immense pleasure to the rest of us. Yes, children! We all know how it goes, when they are happy so is everyone around them. When they are not happy, well, we all know how that goes too! There does exist a small indulgence that gives great return. When implemented into a well designed junior closet, playroom etc, Sidelines’ Closetwear Hot Color Basket Wraps brighten the little one’s lives, and the lives of the adults among them, while at the same time adding a touch of fun and flair to everyone’s surroundings.
Check out this brilliant design, courtesy of Modern Closets, Chandler, AZ:
Modern Closets, Chandler, AZ., Designs a junior closet any child or teen would love to call their own, incorporating Sidelines' Closetwear Hot Color Wraps.
Sidelines' Closetwear Hot Color Basket Wraps shown in Ice Blue, perfect for the boys in the house or for sport equipment storage.
Sidelines' Closetwear Hot Color Basket Wraps shown in Lavender
Sidelines’ Basket Wraps, the next time a little flair for the dramatics are in order, or perhaps dramatics are flairing up when it comes to clean up time, consider Closetwear Hot Colors. A little extra wrap added on to the closet can go a long way to make clean up a snap! Now That’s a Wrap!
The Art of Fine Home Storage, (and sometimes child diplomacy) begins with Sidelines!
February 28th, 2011
Charlotte turned out to be an exhilarating city, pleasant weather, crisp skyline, excellent food. Stepping throughout the city streets, I couldn’t help but look around and notice a city prepped for the future. Everything is in place, modern buildings, clean streets, natural and spacious common areas, transportation, shopping, entertainment, dining and even a flair of ethnicity in certain neighborhoods. This city has room to grow. Charlotte seemed appropriate for this year’s Closet Expo trade exhibition. As our industry, like this city, is certainly poised for success.
Sidelines was proud to introduce the following new relationships and products at our booth this year:
- Our partnership with LiveStorage, which pairs Sidelines’ most popular products with the the ease of the latest 3D design technology. Download a free 14 day trial at www.livestorage.chi-lc.com
- Our new & improved Premier Closet Mirror, now available 3 heights, 48″, 36″ & 24″, and 2 finishes, SatinNickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze. All mirrors are now frameless with beveled glass and all hardware now pre-mounted
- The Double Deluxe Hanging Bracket, which doubles the storage space of tie, belt or scarf racks by the addition of a simple mounting bracket.
- Our Deluxe Pull Out Waste Bin, slides out on our signature slides, with 2 compartments for easy sorting
- Deluxe Scarf Rack, available in all of our famous finishes
LiveStorage w/Sidelines Deluxe Wine Racks
Deluxe Pull Out Waste Bin
Double Deluxe Hanging Bracket Shown here with Deluxe Scarf Rack in Polished Chrome
It was invigorating to see so many familiar faces, many who have become friends as well as associates, and to see this group of forward thinking professionals ban together through the works the ACSP. Thank you to the Association of Closet Professionals and Closets Magazine for putting on a top shelf event. Looking forward to a successful 2011.
February 17th, 2011
at CLOSETS EXPO, the only trade show in the country exclusively dedicated to the closet trade industry. This year, in Charlotte, NC., Sidelines will be located at Booth #501. We will be showing our latest and greatest in products as well as demonstrating the LiveStorage 3D visualization tool for storage space planning through our partnering with LiveStorage (www.livestorage.chi-llc.com). The LiveStorage 3D visualization tool for closet, garage, laundry room, and storage space planning will feature a catalogue of Sidelines’ home organization products on their Version 1.4 design software. The LiveStorage 3D visualization and space planning tool, created for both salespeople and designers, speeds the process and improves precision in project planning.
Sidelines’ dealers can now create presentations to their customers with realistic representations of Sidelines offerings. For more information, feel free to give us a call at 480-767-9091 x 3, or contact www.livestorage.chi-llc.com.
Charles, Brian and I look forward to seeing you at our booth!
January 20th, 2011
Personal Space….what’s that? Who owns your personal space anyway? You, or all your stuff? Have you and your stuff become one and the same? Are you working for your stuff? Is your stuff working for you?
Stuff is an interesting word. Think of it. You can stuff a toy, stuff a backpack, stuff people, into a car, a train, a bus, a plane, you can stuff a mushroom, stuff a potato, stuff a turkey, stuff your mouth (with turkey), stuff a bookcase, your home, your garage, your closets, your brain! Stuff blurs boundaries. Do you have boundaries in place for your stuff?
When you think about the kinds of ways you spend your precious time, or your hard earned money, how much and in what ways do your efforts actually give back to you? Think about it, it may reveal some interesting dynamics. We work hard to buy things, spend time creating things, and then those things need maintenance, lots of maintenance. Homes, appliances, vehicles, clothing, kids, relationships, etc all require either some sort after space and/or some amount of maintenance, either physical or emotional. If it takes up space, it needs tending to. And guess who does the tending? Bingo…you do. After all, it is all yours.
Personally I am into low maintenance. In my fantasy “perfect world”, I work for something, create it or buy it, put it into place and it then takes care of my needs and itself. In my “real world” very little in my life works like that. When I look around my own space about the only things I see that even ring close to my “perfect world” functionality are my closets and my golden retriever! (Oh, my husband is pretty low maintenance too!) While not nearly as lovable as my husband or my Golden, my closets and their accessories do give back quite a lot.They give me a sense of organization and the gift of time. Organization gives me a peace, a sense of control and order. Organization saves me time because I know where things are and how to get them quickly. Evey moment I do not waste looking for something is a moment I can spend doing something else I really care about. Organization reduces stress. Organization puts the “personal” back into personal space, puts a boundary between me and my stuff, and gives me the ability to spend my time living more effortlessly. And isn’t that at least part of what life is about?
Sidelines’ accessories are effortless. Once installed, you are organized and they are done. No maintenance, just allow them to give you back your time and space, over and over again. No matter what your closets look like now, Sidelines can help.
Experience the gift of organization with Sidelines and enjoy all your precious time today!
January 17th, 2011
Sidelines, Inc. is pleased to announce the latest release of its fine storage products through its partnering with LiveStorage (livestorage.chi-llc.com). The LiveStorage 3D visualization tool for closet, garage, laundry room, and storage space planning will feature a catalogue of Sidelines’ home organization products on their Version 1.4 design software. The LiveStorage 3D visualization and space planning tool, created for both salespeople and designers, speeds the process and improves precision in project planning.
LiveStorage offers intuitive navigation that helps eliminate common design errors and mistakes. The LiveStorage product catalog effortlessly represents Sidelines’ design elements for custom storage planning.
Sidelines’ dealers can now create presentations to their customers with realistic representations of Sidelines offerings, including such popular items as Pressing Perfection and Press Fix ironing boards; Premier Closet mirror; and pants racks, laundry valets, 3-way hooks, wine racks, spice racks, wire baskets in a wide variety of realistic finish options.
Users can create custom libraries and fill them with frequently used customized items. These libraries can then be stored for easy access and future placement in designs. Users can now label areas of the room, call out special items or show instructions for installation. An optional proposal page can be added to the printouts, with a brief description of each room in the design, including pricing and a thumbnail 3D image of the rooms. Also included in the proposal page are user-customizable header and footer notes, as well as a customer signoff field.
The Art of Fine Storage begins with Sidelines, and continues with LiveStorage!
For more information, please contact livestorage.chi-llc.com.